LOUDER @ Jewel 6 30 AM



I FEST

Evolution

Traveling Somewhere?

LOUD DAY a classic mix from 2007

Local Beats Tour

Local Beats Tour

I FEST

I FEST

LOUDER @ JEWEL






New Track!

Magic Circus!!



Touluse In My Mind

Sultan Vs Morillo Dancing With U Louder Bootleg Mash

Interview (Click Image)

Click Image to Download Set

LOUDER & PABLITO DRUM @ CAMUS GLAM CLUB

LOUDER @ FABRICANDO RUIDO

LOUDER @ WEBSTER HALL WHITE PARTY

LOUDER @ Webster Hall Punta Cana Opening

LOUDER & PABLITO DRUM

Louder & Under Live @ RDElectroworld.com

6/08/2009

R.I.O.

Wow!! what a show my friends!! the guy was amazing and from where I was standing ( The DJ Booth ) was incredible, he managed the crowd so well........the girls went crazy!! I could not beleive it, the security had to hold the crazy girls that came running to him, they were grabbing his ass!!! so if you did go to te show I hope you had a blast like I did, I also congratulate all the other performers and DJs who did a great job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment